The only engine is a 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol with 67bhp. That might sound a bit feeble, but it’s sufficient for a car as small and light as the Celerio. The acceleration on offer isn't likely to get your heart racing, but the car doesn’t feel too out of its depth on faster A-roads and motorways. As you’d expect, though, it feels rather more at home in town.
As with almost all city cars, the Celerio’s steering wheel adjusts only for height. The seat is easy to adjust
- Engine is a 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol with 67bhp
- It stacks up well against most other city cars
- The Celerio’s five-speed manual gearbox is excellent
- For such a small car, the Celerio is surprisingly spacious in the front
- 60/40 split-folding rear seats, easy to use
- It has a capacious boot by city car standards